BARR SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP FINAL
Rugby Park, Kilmarnock
Sunday 1st June, KO 4:05pm
GLENAFTON ATHLETIC v HURLFORD UNITED
Communication from Tom Johnston, Secretary, SJFA
1. Please impress on your support the need to arrive early.
2. Rugby Park is a designated ground – therefore compliance with local bye-laws is important. NO drinking in street. NO drinking in the ground. NO smoking in ground.
3. Banners must be fire retardant.
4. Anyone letting off flares or smoke bombs will be arrested.
5. Bottles and cans of water, juice, etc. are not allowed in the stadium.
6. Turnstiles open 3.05pm.
Finally, I would remind you that the club are responsible or the conduct of their supporters and I would urge you to encourage them to arrive early at the stadium.
DISABLED CAR PARKING and ACCESS
Could anyone requiring Disabled Car Parking and Access forward their names and those of their carer to John Stewart, Club Secretary, Glenafton Athletic as these details require to be registered with the SJFA