Glenafton Athletic and Hurlford United have already booked their place in the semi-final while at the week-end Irvine Meadow will face Bo’ness United and Camelon will host Whitletts Victoria in the two remaining quarter final ties.
- The semi-final will be played over home/away legs in the week-ends of 12/13th April and 19/20th April
So how have Glens fared against these sides in Scottish Junior Football’s ‘Holy Grail ?
- The two sides first met in 1977/78 and after a goal-less draw at Loch Park in 1st Round, the Glens triumphed 1-0 in the replay. It took a replay to decide the last meeting in 2003/04 when after a 1-1 at Newton Park, the Glens were victorious again following a 3-1 home win.
- Glens and Camelon have met once before in the competition with the New Cumnock side winning 1-0 in the 3rd round at Loch Park in 1992/93 on their way to lifting the trophy at Firhill on that glorious day in May.
- The only meeting between the two sides was back in 1978/79 with Glens running out comfortable 4-0 winners at Loch Park.
- The first meeting between the two sides was in that fateful all Ayrshire final at Hampden in 1962/63 with the Glens going down 2-1 to the Meadow. The only other meeting took place in 2001/02 with Glens winning 2-0 in a 4th round tie at Loch Park.
- The two sides have never met in the competition