Scottish Junior Cup Quarter-final replay
Loch Park, New Cumnock
Saturday 22nd March , KO 2:30pm
Glenafton Athletic committee has decided that the following arrangements will be put in place for Saturday’s replay
- A random body search will be carried out by official stewards on persons entering the ground. Any person bringing/attempting to bring smoke bombs, flares or similar object or alcohol into the ground will be refused entry or ejected from the ground.
- Away supporters will occupy the north side of the ground, access to toilet and refreshment facilities by way of path behind clubhouse end goals will be permitted until ten minutes before the end of match. Away supporters will leave the ground by the north-east corner.
- The raised area in front of the Hunter Pavilion will be out of bounds to all but club/sjfa officials, match sponsors and disabled supporters/carers.
- At the end of the match and if penalty kicks are required no person will be allowed inside the boundary of the wall
- Any person not complying with these arrangements will be liable to any punishment deemed appropriate by club committee.
Congratulations to both sides on making the Quarter-Final of Scottish Junior Football. It’s only the third time that the old rivals hav faced each other in the competition.
So please come along to cheer your team on and ENJOY the MATCH.