Our home, since 1960, is Loch Park, New Cumnock, Ayrshire, Scotland and we play in the West Region of the Scottish Junior Football Association.
ANNUAL CHARITY MATCH
- Glenafton Athletic are pleased to be associated with the running of the forthcoming “Annual Rangers Fans V Celtic Fans” charity game on Sunday 11th October all proceeds will go to the “Children with Cancer” charity.
- The all-day event kicks off at 12 noon and it will be followed with a games day in the Campbell hall with a great selection of raffle prizes on offer, the bar and kitchen facilities will be open all day with ticket cost £2.00.
- Please come along and enjoy a great day for an excellent cause, a special mention to Derek Montgomery who is the organiser and raised over £6000 at last year‘s event and also runs various marathons for the same cause.
- Please note the Ladies’ Committee will be collecting for the charity at the gate and kids face painting available and 5 local lads will be getting their body’s waxed !!!!
- Let’s have a good turnout for an excellent cause.
Saturday 3rd October KO 2:00pm Bellsdale Park, Beith
West of Scotland League Super League Premier Division: Match 4
- Beith Juniors 3 Glenafton Athletic 1
Saturday 10th October KO 2:00pm Loch Park, New Cumnock
New Coin Holdings Cup 1st Round
- Glenafton Athletic v Larkhall Thistle
Saturday 17th October KO 2:00pm Loch Park, New Cumnock
West of Scotland League Super League Premier Division: Match 5
- Glenafton Athletic v Pollok
Paying for the Jersey (PFTJ)
- Thank you to everyone for their continued support of PFTJ
Thank you to John Rae for signing up for Season 2015/2016 …. check out their player selections here
- Banner of the week
- A big THANK YOU to all our Banner sponsors …. more here